Attend our next Death Cafe and be Part of the Conversation!
A Death Cafe is a group directed discussion of death with no agenda, objectives or themes. It is a discussion group rather than a grief support or counseling session.
Our Death Cafes are always offered:
- On a not for profit basis (Donations greatly appreciated to defray overhead expenses of venue)
- In an accessible, respectful and confidential space
- As an open, respectful and confidential space where people can express their views safely.
- With no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action
- Alongside refreshing drinks and nourishing food – and cake!
Death Cafe is not a bereavement support or grief counseling setting. Death Cafe doesn't work for people who, for whatever reason, aren't able to discuss death comfortably and openly. There are many projects better set up for this.
• Death Cafes aren't an opportunity to give people information about death and dying - regardless of how good or important it is.
- See more at: http://deathcafe.com